My name is Alexis, and I’m a mom, a wife, an accountant by day, and a crafter by night. I like to blog about balancing motherhood and home life with a full time career, a need to make overly ambitious crafts, a desire to be Miss Martha Stewart, and a wish to salvage a pinch of what’s left of my diminishing ‘me time’. I’m also still trying to figure out if I’m really amazing at multitasking or if I just have ADD.
- Follow alexiskrystina on WordPress.com
- Wine Tag - Set of 2 Wine Bottle Tags - Thanksgiving Favors - Thanksgiving Party Favors - Wine Bottle Gift Tags - Hostess Gifts by AlexisKrystinaCrafts
- Wine Tag - Set of 2 Wine Bottle Tags - Halloween Treats - Halloween Party Favors - Wine Bottle Gift Tags - Halloween Parties - Hostess Gifts by AlexisKrystinaCrafts
- Gift Tags - Set of 6 Wine Bottle Gift Tags - Bridal Shower Gift Tags - Hostess Gift Ideas - Coffee Gifts - Tea Gifts - Wine Gifts - Wedding by AlexisKrystinaCrafts
- Wedding Gift Tags - Set of 12 Custom Gift Tags - Creative Wedding Favors - Cute wedding favors - Wedding Favor Tags - Bridal Shower Party by AlexisKrystinaCrafts
Tag Archives: Art
Instead of purchasing a card box for our wedding, I decided to make one (surprise, surprise)! lol I love the way it came out and it wasn’t hard at all. I had two boxes–one larger than the other, and the … Continue reading
I’m guest blogging over at Crafty Wife today! Check out this simple Christmas card! If you want to buy some hand made cards or gift cards, head over to my brand spankin’ new Etsy shop and get 15% off with … Continue reading
I can’t draw a straight line or a circle or anything basically, so I cheat instead. In three steps, you can easily trace ANYTHING and paint it, making it look like you are a big artiste. Print anything from the … Continue reading
This is seriously too cute and Diego had a great time making these! There are many different variations of this on Pinterest, and here’s how I did it in three basic steps. Make painted handprints. Measure arm span. Tie string to handprints. … Continue reading
I wish I had thought of this earlier in the summer (okay, well I did think of it but I hadn’t been inspired enough to actually do it–until about a month ago). I really wanted to do something beach and … Continue reading
I had tons of fun making this belated birthday card. I cut out the shells and letters with my Cricut (Life’s A Beach cartridge). I also cut the card out from the Life’s A Beach cartridge and then layered a … Continue reading
This one took me a few hours, but was still pretty easy to make. The supplies I had were a plaque of wood from Michaels, some tiny hooks from Home Depot, a large key, a few scrapbook embellishments, rope, my … Continue reading
So the day before my friend’s bridal shower, I’m at Michaels browsing and desperately trying to come up with a gift that I can make–something cute yet inexpensive to create.